We can provide very competitive delivery prices to most destinations within mainland UK.
Some combinations of product and destination cannot be calculated online. If you cannot find the delivery charge to your area, please call our sales team on 01282 860571 or email email@example.com for a delivery quote.
In rare cases, due to not having any stock in a distribution depot near you, or for other reasons, it may not be possible to fulfil your order, in which case you will receive a full, no questions asked refund. We must stress however that Bridge Street Stone Ltd are committed to full customer satisfaction and will always do our best to complete your order.
Note: If you are ordering more than 12 crates, contact us for a quote, either by email or phone on 01282 860571 for a special discounted delivery price.
Direct Orders and Site Deliveries
We will dispatch goods direct to a third party on site at the Purchaser's request. Goods sent to a third party or to a site are dispatched at the Purchaser's risk.
• Deliveries will be made on a Next Day (Next Working Day mon-Fri) or a 2-3 day book in service, depending on what option you have selected.
• Orders should be made before 10.30am in order to dispatch on the same day. Orders can only be processed Monday-Friday, therefore any orders placed Saturday or Sunday will not be dispatched until Monday.
• On a Standard Delivery, you should allow 3 days after the purchase day! (ie order Tuesday and delivery could be Wednesday, Thursday or Friday)
• Please do not arrange to have a tradesman on site until after your goods have arrived and you have checked them (We will not pay your tradesman's costs in the event that the goods have been damaged in transit or are not suitable for any reason).
• Any delivery dates or periods quoted by Bridge Street Stone are estimates only, given in good faith and we shall not be liable for any loss or damages whether direct or consequential resulting from any failure to meet such delivery dates or periods. All goods shall be delivered to the Purchaser's premises in the United Kingdom and risk in the goods shall pass on such delivery. Goods offered from stock are offered subject to their still being available when the Purchaser's order is received.
• All deliveries must be signed for on the day of delivery.
• An additional charge will be made if orders have to be redelivered.
• If delivery is deferred then you may incur charges for storage.
• Where goods are returned a restocking fee of 20% will apply. Please note that carriage will not be refunded.
• The purchaser must ensure that there is reasonable access to the delivery site. If this is not available an additional charge may be made.
• Delivery is made via Tail Lift Offload, therefore, the haulier needs to be able to offload on a hard flat standing surface area, offloading to the nearest roadside exit.
Pickup from Yard
You may select the "Pickup from our Colne Yard" option at checkout, if you wish to collect your goods from our stock yard in Colne, Lancashire. In this case, the shipping cost will be set to zero, and we will process your order in the usual way. As soon as your goods are available for collection, we will contact you by email. We advise you to telephone us on 01282 860 571 before your visit if you are making a collection for a web order.